Dinosaur Ridge leads several field trips throughout the year ranging from day trips to multi-day weekend excursions. Please check below for any upcoming field trips that you would like to attend.
Join Friends of Dinosaur Ridge for an Anthropological Adventure October 6-10. We will venture across three states in five days to learn about past cultures of the American Southwest. Climb through ancient pueblos during a private guided tour of Mesa Verde. Collect petrified wood and Native American artifacts near Holbrook, AZ. Examine hot air balloons up close and personal during the morning glow and mass ascension at the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque before visiting Petroglyph National Monument. Don't miss this rare opportunity to join Dinosaur Ridge in this brand new excursion in our new Wild Wanderers program! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Your fee includes:
* Roundtrip transportation from Dinosaur Ridge in air-conditioned 12 passenger vans
* Park entrance fees at Mesa Verde and Balloon Fiesta
* Campground fees
* Guided private tour in Mesa Verde
* Collection fees to bring home samples of petrified wood or artifacts
* Camp-style meals, drinks, and snacks
* Hotel in Albuquerque (double occupancy)
* Farewell dinner out in downtown Albuquerque
Participant Packing List:
* Sleeping bag
* Sleeping pad
* Hiking boots
* Light rain jacket
* Wide brim hat
* Work gloves
* 6 days of clothing appropriate for field work and weather
The cost of this trip is $925 for non-members $825 for members.
Please contact Blake Sullivan at 720-930-1511 or email@example.com for more information!