The Ridge Report is Dinosaur Ridge’s annual report. The most recent Ridge Reports can be found below and read as a low-resolution PDF.
Download recent issues
In the News
See Dinosaur Ridge’s discoveries, preservation, and education efforts in the spotlight!
Recent Press Coverage
- First Annual Dino Ridge Quiz Bowl | PBS, Colorado Public Television
- Alexander Johnson finds his element at Dinosaur Ridge | Channel 9 News
- Dinosaur Ridge in Colorado ranked no. 1 track site in all of U.S. | The Denver Channel
- Where the Dinosaurs Roam | Mountain Living Magazine
- Triceratops Trail: An Easy Colorado Hike in the Tracks of Dinosaurs | Family Well-Traveled
- Where to See the Dinosaurs of Colorado | Colorado.com
- Dinosaur Ridge: Going Back in Time 300 Million Years | Macaroni Kid
- 8 Places to Track Dinosaurs | Sierra Club
- 28 Best Things to Do in Denver with Kids | Vacation Idea Dream Vacation Magazine
- We Dig It: Please Your Inner Paleontologist at Dinosaur Ridge | Mile Hile Honda
- Dinosaur Ridge | Good Life Explorers
- “Group proposes enclosed space to cover, preserve tracks at Dinosaur Ridge” | Canyon Courier
- “Rare Raptor Track Unveiled at Dinosaur Ridge” | Golden Transcript, Lakewood Sentinel, Arvada Press
- “Adventurers put Kemmerer on their bucket list” | Kemmerer Gazette
- “Dinosaur Ridge Visitor Center’s future still uncertain as dust settles over development” | The Denver Post Your Hub
- “DBJ & 9News 9Neighborhoods: Morrison, where dinosaurs walked and musicians flock” | Denver Business Journal
- “World’s Best Spots for Dinosaur Fans” | Fodors.com
Dinosaur Ridge makes some information and photo assets available without requiring additional permission for publication by the press. Unless otherwise stated, all photos are © Friends of Dinosaur Ridge. Photos are explicitly for editorial purposes only. For all other purposes (e.g. books, scientific papers, documentaries), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinosaur Ridge has a wide range of employees, board members, and partners who are experts in science, education, and exhibitions. If you are interested in speaking with a staff member for inclusion in a story, please contact Libby Landen, Marketing Director at (410) 279-8158 or email@example.com.
Dinosaur Ridge welcomes members of the press. To arrange attendance, please contact Libby Landen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least a week prior to your visit. If your visit is specifically to fact gather for a story, please state this in your email and your request will be expedited.
Photography and filming opportunities must be scheduled in a manner that will not interfere with normal Dinosaur Ridge operations. To accommodate either, we ask that the Photography/Filming Request form be completed and returned at least six weeks and no later than four weeks prior to the requested production date.
Dinosaur Ridge has recently launched a speakers bureau of ten members, we can provide a speaker to your group at almost any time and date, offering a presentation of almost any length. Ideal for Rotary, Optimist, and Kiwanis clubs; community, specialty, and enthusiast groups, and more!
Interested? Fill out a speaker request form and a Dinosaur Ridge team member will connect with you right away!