Crocodile Creek Campaign | Phase 2 Goal: $100,000
We are 50% to our goal!
A campaign to preserve the 100-million-year-old crocodile swim tracks and duck-billed dinosaur tracks and build access for the public to experience these tracks. Phase 1 ($100,000), already funded, includes rock stabilization and upslope drainage diversion.
Phase 2 will provide public access to the tracks, including the following:
- Viewing deck
- Educational signage
2020 Front Yard Facelift! | Goal: $100,000
A campaign to revitalize the grounds and structures at Dinosaur Ridge’s Visitor Center to improve the visitor experience.
Beautification and enhancement projects included:
- Creating additional outdoor seating areas
- Landscaping with flowers and xeric plants
- Refurbishing outbuildings
- Building play and amusement structures
- Curating photo-specific areas
- Improving guest parking