Front Yard Facelift
A campaign to revitalize the grounds and structures at Dinosaur Ridge’s Visitor Center to improve the visitor experience.
Beautification and enhancement projects included:
- Creating additional outdoor seating areas
- Landscaping with flowers and xeric plants
- Refurbishing outbuildings
- Building play and amusement structures
- Curating photo-specific areas
- Improving guest parking
Crocodile Creek Viewing Platform
Phase 1 and 2 are complete!
A campaign to build access for the public to experience 100-million-year-old crocodile swim tracks and duck-billed dinosaur tracks.
Phase 1 ($100,000), already funded, included rock stabilization and upslope drainage diversion.
Phase 2 ($130,000), already funded, will provide public access to the tracks, including the following:
- Viewing deck
- Educational signage