The Full Walking Tour is a guided tour of the entire Ridge, both East and West sides. A volunteer guide will interpret the dinosaur tracks and bones, local history, and geology while you view the real fossils. This is a one-way, 1.5-mile tour on a paved trail and will take 1.5-2 hours. All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point. This tour is designed for participants ages 10 and up. Admission to the exhibit hall Trek Through Time is included with your ticket. Masks are required on the shuttle bus. No dogs please.
Tour Dates & Times:
Sunday, November 28 | 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | REGISTER
- $10 per person (All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point)
- Length: 1.5-2 hours
- Admission to the exhibit hall, Trek Through Time, is included with each ticket
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 13 participants
- Masks are required on the shuttle bus (ages 3+).
- Tour may be called off for active precipitation, temps below 32 degrees, or lack of registrations.
- Appropriate attire: comfortable shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, removable clothing (windbreakers, fleeces, etc…)
- Bring water