The Dinosaur Ridge Full Ridge Walking Tour is a guided tour of the entire Ridge, both East and West sides. A volunteer guide will interpret the dinosaur tracks and bones, local history, and geology while you view the real fossils. This is a one-way, 1.25-mile tour and will take 1.5-2 hours. Walkers are transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point. Admission to the exhibit hall Trek Through Time is included with your ticket. Masks are required on the shuttle bus (ages 3+). Your guide will share maps, answer questions, and explain the significance of Dinosaur Ridge. Walking tours are contingent upon a minimum of 2 registrations.
Tour Dates & Times:
- $10 per person
- Length: 1.5-2 hours
- Admission to the exhibit hall, Trek Through Time, is included with each ticket
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 13 participants
- Masks are required on the shuttle bus (ages 3+).
- Tour may be called off for active precipitation, temps below 32 degrees, or lack of registrations.
- Appropriate attire: comfortable shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, removable clothing (windbreakers, fleeces, etc…)
- Bring water