Publications & Press
In the News
Recent Press Coverage
- Explore Dinosaur Tracks at Triceratops Trail | The Denver Channel
- Great Day Trips for Families | Great Day Colorado
- Walk Dinosaur Ridge for an Eye-Opening Experience | Golden Transcript
- Mural brings dose of color to Dinosaur Ridge | Colorado Community Media
- Dinosaur Ridge Leaders Discuss Major Renovations | FOX31 Denver
- The Best Day Trips from Denver | 5280 Magazine
- First Annual Dino Ridge Quiz Bowl | PBS, Colorado Public Television
- Alexander Johnson finds his element at Dinosaur Ridge | Channel 9 News
- Dinosaur Ridge in Colorado ranked no. 1 track site in all of U.S. | The Denver Channel
- Where the Dinosaurs Roam | Mountain Living Magazine
- Triceratops Trail: An Easy Colorado Hike in the Tracks of Dinosaurs | Family Well-Traveled
- Where to See the Dinosaurs of Colorado | Colorado.com
- Dinosaur Ridge: Going Back in Time 300 Million Years | Macaroni Kid
- 8 Places to Track Dinosaurs | Sierra Club
- 28 Best Things to Do in Denver with Kids | Vacation Idea Dream Vacation Magazine
- Dinosaur Ridge | Good Life Explorers
- “Group proposes enclosed space to cover, preserve tracks at Dinosaur Ridge” | Canyon Courier
- “Rare Raptor Track Unveiled at Dinosaur Ridge” | Golden Transcript, Lakewood Sentinel, Arvada Press
- “DBJ & 9News 9Neighborhoods: Morrison, where dinosaurs walked and musicians flock” | Denver Business Journal
- “World’s Best Spots for Dinosaur Fans” | Fodors.com
Dinosaur Ridge makes information and photo assets available without requiring additional permission for publication by the media. Unless otherwise stated, all photos are Courtesy: Dinosaur Ridge. Photos are explicitly for editorial purposes only.
Dinosaur Ridge has a wide range of employees, board members, and partners who are experts in science, education, and exhibitions.
If you are interested in speaking with a staff member for inclusion in a story, contact Kristen.Kidd@DinoRidge.org.
Dinosaur Ridge welcomes members of the press. To arrange interviews and a visit please contact Kristen.Kidd@DinoRidge.org.
Please note: Dinosaur Ridge is located on Jefferson County Open Space land, if you would like to gather drone video, a permit is required with at least 10-days notice. The permit form asks which park you are referring to: Matthews/Winters Park and specifically Dinosaur Ridge are the answers.
Video or Photography Shoots must be scheduled in a manner that will not interfere with normal Dinosaur Ridge operations.
To accommodate either, please complete the request form at least six weeks in advance, and no later than four weeks prior, to the requested production date.
With more than a dozen members, Dinosaur Ridge can provide a speaker for your group, offering a presentation of whatever length best suits your needs, either in-person or virtually.
Ideal for Rotary, Optimist, and Kiwanis clubs; community, specialty, and enthusiast groups, and more. Fill out the request form and a Dinosaur Ridge team member will connect with you right away.