A Dino-rific Party Place!
Reserve the Back Patio at the Main Visitor Center for your Festivities
Fee: $50 for 2-hour rental
- 25 people max
- The patio is shaded, but not fully protected from weather.
- 5 picnic tables are available for use.
- Add on a “party in a bag!” to enhance your celebration!
Patio Rental Times
May through September – Saturdays and Sundays*
*through the end of May, we may be able to offer weekdays by special request
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Noon – 2 p.m.
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
October through April – Saturdays and Sundays
We may be able to offer weekdays by special request, please inquire if interested.
- 10 a.m. – Noon
- 1 – 3 p.m.
$95 from the gift shop includes:
- Paper party goods for 25 people (tablecloths, plates, napkins, and forks)
- 1 banner
- 25 tickets for admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Track painting activity and goody bags for 10 kids: 10 dinosaur tracks to paint, with paint and needed supplies to complete on site or at home, and 10 goody bags with Junior Paleontologist activity books and dinosaur toys. Additional goody bags and track sets can be purchased for $3.50 per bag.
PLEASE NOTE: a Guided Bus Tour of Dinosaur Ridge is NOT included. If you are interested in a Guided Tour, please call the Visitor Center at 303-697-3466 x100 to schedule.