Full Walking Tour
The Full Walking Tour is a guided tour of the East and West sides of Dinosaur Ridge. A volunteer guide will interpret the dinosaur tracks and bone fossils, local history, and geology during the one-way, 1.5-mile tour on a paved trail will take 1.5-2 hours. All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point. This tour is designed for participants ages 10 and older.
- $18 per person (All walkers require a ticket to be transported via a shuttle bus to their starting point)
- 1.5-2 hours
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall is included with each ticket
- Tour may be called off for active precipitation, temps below 32 degrees, or lack of registrations.
- Appropriate attire: comfortable shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, removable clothing (windbreakers, fleeces, etc…)
- Bring water
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 13 participants