A dino-rific party for your kiddo is just around the corner! Come celebrate with us in an educational setting that’s packed with dino-themed fun!
Fee: $150 for up to 25 people (adults and children alike); $5 for each additional person (up to 40).
Times: Parties are held Saturday or Sunday, at your choice of 10am to 12pm, or 1pm to 3pm, May-September. Birthday parties take place entirely outside.
(If you would like to try for a March or April birthday party, please note that on third of the birthday party fee will be non-refundable if – due to weather – Dinosaur Ridge is closed or you choose not to attend.)
Location: Dinosaur Ridge Main Visitor Center – 16831 W. Alameda Parkway, Morrison, CO 80465
- Reserved, covered patio space for your birthday party
- Dinosaur decorations: plates, napkins, forks, and tablecloths
- Included Activities:
- A dinosaur track for each child to paint and take home
- Visit to Trek Through Time (our indoor exhibit hall)
- Time to enjoy our fossil dig box and simulated dinosaur dig site
- Add-on activities:
- Junior Paleontologist activity books: $2/child
- Sluice mining: $8/bag
- Dinosaur Pinata: $10 (we provide the pinata, you provide the candy to fill it)
- Hosted Party: $100 – Add a Dinosaur Ridge host to your party! A host will lead the above included activities for you along with an additional game or two!*
Want to schedule a party? Click here to submit a birthday party request using our online form.
Questions? Contact Candace.Joice@dinoridge.org.
*Subject to hosting availability.