- continue to serve as the #1 ranked dinosaur track site in the country
- enhance educational opportunities with emphasis on new audiences
- increase visibility of Dinosaur Ridge
- plan for the expansion and protection of Dinosaur Ridge to accommodate projected growth
Dinosaur Ridge forms:
Ways to Donate
Your tax-deductible donation can be made in two ways:
- Donate easily and securely online.
- Mail a check to Dinosaur Ridge, 16831 W. Alameda Parkway, Morrison, CO 80465. Please indicate in the memo line which Project or Campaign you would like your funds applied to, or leave your donation unrestricted.
- Designate a planned gift. Annuities, charitable trusts, real estate, life insurance, or naming Dinosaur Ridge in your will to assist us in achieving our long-term financial goals. Contact us for more information.
- Initiate a matching gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees or make contributions based on your volunteer hours. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. Contact us for more information.
Below is a list of current projects and fundraising campaigns. Click a title to expand the details of the project.
Please consider making a gift that keeps giving for years. A permanent endowment is an invested pool of money that provides a reliable source of income in perpetuity. Friends of Dinosaur Ridge is currently building its general Endowment Fund to ensure the long-term future financial health of the organization. You can contribute to our General Endowment Fund by making an outright gift, through a pledge payable over a number of years, or through a planned gift.
In August of 2018, we joined the family of Nonprofit Endowment Partners at Community First Foundation. We are excited to be partnering with Community First Foundation to grow our endowment and ensure the long-term financial viability of Dinosaur Ridge. For a limited period of time, every dollar you donate will be increased by Community First Foundation with an additional $0.25, as long as matching funds exist in the Community First incentive fund. Thanks to this generous match program, you can make your giving go even farther by donating today.
Join other Friends of Dinosaur Ridge supporters who share your vision and philanthropic commitment, and deepen your appreciation for the preservation of and education about our paleontological and geological treasures. Your unrestricted gift to the Friends of Dinosaur Ridge allows us to advance our work in mission-driven areas of greatest need.
You can designated your gift to support projects or program at Dinosaur Ridge.
- Education (Summer Camps, Winter Break Camps, or Spring Break Camps): Donations designated for our Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Camp programs help fund scholarships and program needs for our camps, which are licensed childcare programs in Colorado. These donations may be eligible for the Child Care Contribution Credit tax credit. Click here for more details.
- Field Experience Fund: Last year, more than 15,000 school children visited Dinosaur Ridge. 30% of those visits were made by students from Title I schools. Donations to our Field Experience Fund help offset the costs of field trips for these at-risk youth.